Burst Biologics is a rapidly growing Biotechnology Company and federally registered tissue bank located in Boise, Idaho. Burst Biologics is a developer of effective tissue processing methodologies, all of which is done at the company’s state-of-the-art research facility.
If interested, please email us your resume directly to email@example.com
The Regional Sales Manager position is responsible for maintaining and increasing sales to meet targets set by the V.P. of Sales and company objectives. Responsible for managing sales representative and establishing their targets and goals.
• Formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales of responsible independent agent.
• Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
• Provide guidance of independent agents daily, monthly, quarter work plan in accordance with the formulated strategies.
• Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI target are met.
• Manage independent agents to ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
• Recruit new staff into team focusing on strong sales competencies and ensure that they perform well through coaching and monitoring skill.
• Conduct regular sales and business reviews to evaluate Sales Representative performance.
• Lead the top-to-top meeting with key customers to ensure strong relationship and remove business obstacles, aligning with long-term company direction.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred.
• Two or more years of regional managing experience in medical device distribution or the biotech sector — managing and expanding a distribution sales force.
• Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, leadership skills, and developing customers.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Time Management
• Strong organizational skills
• Strategic thinking
• Results driven
• Customer focus
• Technical capacity
• Communication Proficiency
• Business Acumen
• Strong computer/software background.
• Microsoft Suite
This position requires frequent travel — more than 50% — most travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
This is a direct W2 position offering a full range of benefits and the opportunity to represent industry leading tissue products in regenerative medicine.
*at this time, we respectfully ask that recruiters’ do not reply to this job posting — Thank you*
If interested, please submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org